14 September 2008

BOB BARR IS OUT, OUT, OUT!!! Details forthcoming....


BOB BARR IS OUT, OUT, OUT!!!
More to come...


Bob Barr is clearly on the side of Bush and the rest of the totalitarians; it is unbelievable that he ever called himself a Libertarian. All along I knew he had voted for Bush's wars. All along I knew he had voted for the Patriot Act. But I, like so many seekers of a peaceful revolution, believe intensely that people can change, and gave Barr the benefit of the doubt. I thought that he had realized it was a mistake to vote for and promote such atrocities. I thought that he had ceased to hold such opinions, and had come to realize that he had been misled into promoting totalitarianism. This clearly is not the case. Bob Barr is out... Out... OUT! Details forthcoming...

No comments:

Post a Comment